- Users receive a maximum of one newsletter per month and may unsubscribe at any time.
- Our helpdesk is accessible 7/7 and answer usually within 1 to 48 hours.
- A shop can only be added by the owner or one of his assistants/authorized employees.
- All members are at all times entitled to correct the hours or to report it.
- It is forbidden to add the same shop several times.
- Openingsureninfo cannot be sued in any way for any incorrect information or lost purchases.
- Owners of a shop may at any time request to have their shop/company removed from the website.
- Adding your shop is always free.
- Shop owners can contact us if they wish to advertise. for example: improved visibility.
- All prices on the website are incl. VAT unless otherwise stated.
The privacy of our visitors to openingsureninfo.nl is important to us.
At openingsureninfo.nl, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit openingsureninfo.nl, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on openingsureninfo.nl to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Our website is available with HTTP and HTTPS (secure).